"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cute nephew & Talking

So things are starting to get into a slightly easier pattern so I will post pictures and stories hopefully tomorrow. BUT I had to share a story my sister told me a little bit ago. When I was so sick she reminded her kids to pray for Auntie Lee (that's what they call me) that she get better and for Tiernan (or Auntie Lee's baby since the little ones can't say Tiernan yet) that he not get sick....Well when it was Seth's turn (he's about to turn 5), this is the prayer he would say "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless Auntie Lee's baby to not get swine flu. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." LOL That is all he said all day when it was his turn to pray; praying over food, family prayer, breakfast, lunch and dinner!! What a cutie! I can't wait till Tiernan says cute things like that.

Speaking of talking...He started "talking" just this morning. He cooed for Nana before she left for work, he "talked" to Daddy on the phone and even Auntie Kimberly got to hear his vocals. I cannot believe how big he is already. I love this child so much and he just got here!!! It is truly amazing.

No comments: