"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chomper McChomperson Pants

Here's a few photos from the boy - he weighed in today at 12 lbs 12 oz...Yeah he was 4 weeks on Monday. He's an eater!!!

P.S. - I will post more when we get back from Great Grandma Hancock's funeral this weekend. What a first month we have had!!

Here he is at bathtime. I did not pose this picture, isn't he adorable???

Again, didn't pose this picture. I LOVE this boy!!!

Oh how sweet!!!

Look at those chubby cheeks!!!!!

Does he look like Eric or what???

2 comments:

Brian and Stacy said...

I love him!!!! He's so adorable! I kinda want to squish his cheeks all over. I think he is the spitting image of Eric! So cute! I bet he's so much fun and you're the perfect mom!

Mary Ann said...

Yay! I bet you are an awesome mom. I am so happy for you and look forward to reading all sorts of scary/funny stories in the coming years.