Tiernan was born Monday the 12th at 1:34 pm. He was 10 lb 9 oz. I am WAY too tired to post much else but look at his going home from the hospital outfit! More soon to follow...
Birthprint ID # 238098 (Use this to log in at the link below!)
Wahoo!!! I loved the picture...he is so cute and hugable! Love those round cheeks and tired eyes....he is so lucky to have you as a Mommy. 10lbs 9 oz...you fed him well all those 9 months! Good job Momma. Good luck with the next 3 months. Sleep when the baby sleeps. Seriously...the best advise I ever got when I first had my little munchkin.
2 comments:
I couldn't look at the picture but wow, so glad he's here. And wow, what a manly sized baby!
Wahoo!!! I loved the picture...he is so cute and hugable! Love those round cheeks and tired eyes....he is so lucky to have you as a Mommy. 10lbs 9 oz...you fed him well all those 9 months! Good job Momma. Good luck with the next 3 months. Sleep when the baby sleeps. Seriously...the best advise I ever got when I first had my little munchkin.
Post a Comment