I will post the whole experience here tomorrow but I have been sitting at the computer going through all the pictures and doing an album for facebook (check that out to satisfy your picture need till I can post everything here). Just a few shots to keep you happy till I can post everything!!
I LOVE BIG HUGE babies! He is SOOO CUTE! Congratulations! He already looks like he's 3 months old.....funny! I love his hands in the last picture. And look at your mom....she is loving it! Great pictures. Take care of yourself!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! And welcome to the world little Tiernan! What a cute boy you are! I can't wait to hear all of the details and see more cute pictures of this little guy! Congrats again! Love, Jenny
8 comments:
Oh, he is so precious!! So happy for you guys!
I LOVE BIG HUGE babies! He is SOOO CUTE! Congratulations! He already looks like he's 3 months old.....funny! I love his hands in the last picture. And look at your mom....she is loving it! Great pictures. Take care of yourself!
By the way, I love your background, it fits you and your husband perfectly! Fun and bold (you) with firetrucks (him).
Boy is he sooo adorable!!! Congrats you guys!
nice, I love that last picture of him. so cute. congrats! glad it all went well.
congratulations! what a cute little guy!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!! And welcome to the world little Tiernan! What a cute boy you are! I can't wait to hear all of the details and see more cute pictures of this little guy! Congrats again! Love, Jenny
he is so CUTE!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment