Hey there peeps - We made it safely through the 16+ hour drive. We were totally ok till we got to Provo and the last 4 hours were hard to push through. But we are safe and loving the kids, my sis and her hubs and their new digs.
Can I just say, I saw nice, new single family homes in the 100's.....That made me almost start crying with hope that we can make it someday :)
3 comments:
It's more like you got to Provo and nearly cried because you four more hours, when before you would be done driving! Dang, that's a long drive. Oh man, makes me sick to think about. I was just considering driving to AZ in Aug and this post reminds me I don't want to make the 12+ hour drive with two kids. Yikes! Glad you got there okay.
you better not move away from here!!!
Love and miss you already. Glad you made it safely home. Sorry to hear Mr. Slowpoke held you up so much! Kidding Eric, you know we love you!!
Post a Comment