"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil

Friday, June 18, 2010

New Hair Do & Food pics


So here's the pic of my hair the night before I cut. And this is the reason I cut it: TOO LONG for TOO LONG: (Eric thought I had a wig on that night when I came to bed...)
And here I am going to church the day after getting it cut:


And my first day to work with my sassy hair cut:.


And here are two things I made recently that I was very proud of:

Peanut butter mouse pie

Mexican Pot Pies - REALLY yummy

4 comments:

Brian and Stacy said...

Your hair is adorable!!! I can't believe how long it got! I also can't believe how adorable your little son is. :) They grow up so fast! Miss you!

Pasion Family said...

BTW- I didn't have a chance to talk to you, but I love your hair!
I am going to keep an eye out of new posts of that cute little boy :)

Jenny and Travis said...

Cute hair! And your creations look gourmet and delicious! Might have to get the recipes from ya!

Jenny and Travis said...

P.S. I'm lovin your clothes.
P.P.S I can't believe Tiernan is almost 1!
P.P.P.S. I miss you!