"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Videos of the Foil Monster

Now I must preface this by saying Eric had nothing to do with this and was angry I made a video...but it made me laugh so hard watching this again before posting. Now the first time we did it we didn't have to make the growly noises. However we had to this time to get him going. All I am doing it shaking the foil at him. LOL let me know what you think!!!

Foil Monster #1
I love how Nana is saying "Oh mean old mommy" and then laughing when he cries. Who's mean Nana??? Also at the end she was trying to say that Daddy's going to get a restraining order. :) He threatened us if we did the video...LOVE YOU ERIC!

Foil Monster #2

At the end of the whole ordeal I had him touch the foil and play with it so he knows it's not scary anymore. Love to you all!!!

2 comments:

JoAnne Wallo said...

poor tiernan! carter's scared of similar noises...like the crinkly paper at the doctor's office and the tape gun (not to mention flushing toilets and hand driers in public restrooms). in fact, he heard the video from the other room while i was playing it and started to get upset!

The Bowldens said...

he has THE SWEETEST face ever! thats the cutest baby ever!