"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil

Monday, July 6, 2009

Pictures of FOOD and the FOURTH!

Raspberry Pie!!!

Look at my creation

Look at my belly :D

I even had festive hair....


I did red, white and blue ink AND eyeliner

This is the layered cheesecake bowl of AWESOMENESS!!!

Side view of the bowl of creamy goodness

This is Jordan, who belongs to Lisa from work. Isn't he so cute???

Jordan and his mommy

The caption to this photo is "Now kids gather round...."

"...Let me teach you the proper way to handle fireworks."
This is the bulk of the fireworks that made up Mark's Fourth of July Firework Extravaganza!!!


This Fourth of July was FANTASTIC!!!

2 comments:

Brian and Stacy said...

I love it! You're so cute all pregnant! :) I'm glad you had a fun holiday!

The Bowldens said...

you look awesome kylee! your belly is so adorable! i cant wait to rub it and love your little guy! =) see you soon girly!