"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil

Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures of our little guy

So here is our little guy - We have a name for him and back ups in case he looks like a different name when he comes. Now if you don't like the name, too bad. I hear enough from my siblings. We are going to name him Tiernan Mark Davis unless of course he comes out and doesn't look like a Tiernan. However the name is Irish and BOY is he already stubborn :D

The ultrasound was so cool and I can now feel him everyday. He's more active during some times than others. And I just can't believe that Eric and I created this little being that I already love SOOOO much!!! I cannot wait for Tiernan to join our family outside the womb. What an exciting time this is!!! Enjoy the pics...

So in this first pic you can see him almost sucking his thumb!

Another shot of him almost sucking his thumb.
Here you can see he is a BOY! I love that the tech circled it & labeled it :D He he he
Look at him up close!
Look at his face. So cool!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeay!!! It's a boy!! Congratulations!!!!
His little face looks so cute already. I'll have to tell the girls. They will be so excited.