"The greatest wealth is health." - Virgil
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Feeling Great
Just thought I would put a quick note up here to tell everyone: I FEEL GREAT!!! I started a water aerobics class and I love it. It really helped me feel good and clear up some of the problems I was having. Although I pushed a little too hard the first time and was WIPED out for over a day. I think I am going to go at least twice a week, maybe three times but take it a little easier from now on. You don't even realize how hard you are working in the water because you don't weigh as much (well you don't think you way as much :P) Hope life is treating everyone really well. No pictures of me yet because I haven't really changed much - just the pants are hard to button these days :) Love to you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment